February 7, 2008

Stranger Than Fiction?

The strange truth of this is that this book is actually one of my favorites... WAY before Oprah promoted the crap out of it. Everyone else LOVES Love in the Time of Cholera, which is nice for all sorts of reasons. But me, I am held spellbound by the saga of the Buendías and their hometown, Macondo. Now, whether I actually am One Hundred Years of Solitude as it is described below, that is up for debate. But I love that I took a random quiz and this is what came back at me.



You're One Hundred Years of Solitude!
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Lonely and struggling, you've been around for a very long time. Conflict has filled most of your life and torn apart nearly everyone you know. Yet there is something majestic and even epic about your presence in the world. You love life all the more for having seen its decimation. After all, it takes a village.

Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

No comments: